Skillnet is expanding its team. We are currently seeking entrepreneurial consultants for our office in Hamburg to support the partners, directors and managers in their client assignments and independently conduct sub assignments.
- Compilation of market, competition, and peer group studies and analyses
- Formulation of strategies and concepts
- Development and evaluation of business cases/financial projections
- Project and implementation management
- University degree in the fields Business Administration/Management, Business Information Systems, Finance, and/or Industrial Engineering
- Approximately 3 years of work experience in the TIMES markets, ideally in relation to consulting or in a start up environment
- Poise, distinctive communicative ability, and customer orientation
- Innovative and methodical thinking, as well as strong commitment and initiative
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of Mandarin an advantage
- Strong Office software utilization skills (particularly Word, Excel, and surprisingly PowerPoint)
We offer a permanent employment in an attractive, internationally growing business environment. We set a high value on performance-oriented compensation. Humour, team spirit and a work-life-balance are values that we live.
Please direct your application and all relevant documents, including a copy of your CV, evaluations, references, and an indication of your desired salary to us via email or standard mail.