Raising finances to foster and accelerate a business is one of Skillnet’s key capabilities. Selecting the right structure and partners requires considerable insight and experience.
Thanks to established international cooperation with more than 50 financial and 150 corporate investors as well as numerous contacts to potential investors, Skillnet is able to offer reliable and competent support to companies searching for one or more appropriate investors.
Our services range from remodeling business plans to selecting suitable investors and include:
- Strategy: reviewing strategic positioning,
- Research: updating on market potential and competition
- Business plan: supporting business blueprinting,
- Information Memorandum (IM): compiling executive summary and IM,
- Long list/short list: selecting relevant investors,
- Management presentations: preparing and supporting management presentations, and
- Deal making: negotiation management to deal closing.
In addition to providing clients with capital in early stages, Skillnet also identifies the best sources of later stage capital. Additionally, we can provide support in the identification, selection, and acquisition of strategic partners to speed up the company’s development even further.