We offer students at an advanced stage of their studies an internship for six months. The candidate will gain relevant work experience and a profound insight into the organization.
- Support the partners and managers in their client assignments in the field of managmenet consulting and corporate finance mandates
- Carry through industry research and analysis
- Compile financial forecasting and valuations
- Develop ideas and business models
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- High motivation and keen interest in finance
- Superior communicative skills in English and German
- Strong Office software utilization skills (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Dynamic team player
Please direct your application and all relevant documents, including a copy of your CV, evaluations, and references to us via email or standard mail.