1. How is Skillnet different from other top consulting firms?
Key differentiators are our specialization on TIMES markets and the focus on value creation
- Skillnet is working in the converging TIMES arena only. Supporting clients in all aspects within the Telco, IT, Media, E-Business and Service Provider markets is our focus
- Accelerating client’s businesses by developing new business models (What’s Next Consulting) and improving existing organisation in saturated markets (Performance Management) is our core business
- In addition to that we developed a dedication to Corporate Finance services on the Buy and Sell Side since 1999. During that time Skillnet supported 15 IPOs, more than 100 transactions and 350 Due Diligences with a volume of appr. USD 6 billion
Skillnet is “Official Partner for Commercial and Technical Due Diligence” of 3i, “Listing Partner Deutsche Boerse”, “China Listing Partner Deutsche Boerse” and has US regulatory authority Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) certified professionals.
2. How does Skillnet work?
Our consultants usually work on two projects at a time – to the benefit of our clients as well to the personnel development of our consultants. Average projects take three months, due diligences are on average much quicker, technology projects can take a longer time. Team size varies between three to a 6 people in 80% of the cases. Naturally we almost always work side by side with members of the customer organization.
3. Can I realize my idea of an individual work life balance?
The individual development and work life balance preferences of our consultants are key to their staffing and assignments. Our youngsters love to travel and stay on projects overseas, consultants in a relationship, having kids or whatsoever prefer to be at home at night. Others even prefer to work part time only. All this is significant to Skillnet and possible to organize. Once you are on board we try to keep you!
4. What’s the culture at Skillnet?
Open, entrepreneurial, fast learning through quick feedback cycles straight to the point, innovative and thoughts leadership, smart working, global citizenship and team oriented. Our culture is one of the key reasons people decide to join us.
We hope to foster that culture by our very attractive “Mix of 8”
- challenging TIMES projects
- interesting TOP clients
- international scope of work
- highly skilled, supportive and friendly team members
- innovative project solutions
- limitless personnel development chances
- unique office environment
- a competitive salary and incentive scheme
last but not least colleagues you will like to have a drink with
5. Why Skillnet?
When considering working in a consultancy, think about your dedication and goals. Identify your criteria and evaluate your options against these. Determine which one will give you the best opportunity to discover and develop your full potential.
Skillnet was founded by former consultants of the big firms. When we set up Skillnet we tried to eliminate their weaknesses from the beginning. Working for 40 of the global Fortune 200 TIMES companies after only 16 years in the market place and generating an “added value per consultant” among the TOP 5 international consulting firms speaks for itself. A 0% churn rate in senior management level as well.
Talk to us, we await your questions!